Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Cafe France: A New Dining Experience in Davao


Café France is a well known resto-cafe in the Manila and they just opened their first ever branch outside of Luzon, in Davao City last August 2012. The opening was just in time for the Dabawenyo's celebration of the annual Kadayawan festivities and take note, Café France opened not one, not two but three branches here in Davao.

The main branch is located in 2nd floor of the Manila Bulletin Building along J.P Rizal Street while the other two branches can be found in Gaisano Mall: one in the upper ground (this shop only offers take out bread and deli) and the other one can be found in the fourth floor, in The Peak.

Cafe France is a coffee and restaurant that offers fresh and healthy menu selection at an affordable price. They serve a wide variety of salads, breads, pastas and dishes based on the traditional French cooking. 



My friend, Taynee and I have been waiting for this store to open ever since we saw the posters of the food they offer in a spot in the Peak and we even giggled (and jumped a bit) when we saw the main Cafe France was being built atop the Manila Bulletin office. True, its a bit of an overreaction but what can I say, we love good food.

I wasn't really aware that it was already open due my busy schedule but my friend,  Taynee brought me to the Cafe France in the Peak to treat me for my birthday. The shop has this relaxing ambience,and I think its because they used green and brown hues in clean,simple and modern interior design.  Its really is a nice place to stop by during a hectic day to relax, sit back and drink coffee or eat a pasta. We love pasta's, so Taynee ordered her fave Spaghetti Carbonara and I had the Spaghetti Pomodoro. The carbonara was so creamy and the pomodoro is full of flavor due to the spices and fresh tomato sauce. Yum! 




One of the things, I find quite nice about this shop is that they have a specialty for each day in the week, so if you're new their menu you can just select the specialty they have for that day.

*just enlarge the image so you can see the image and details. 
photo courtesy to: Cafe france*

Vegans and salad lovers would definitely love this place but of course, as you can see there are a lot of different things in their menu that one can definitely enjoy.


Visit their sites:
Cafe France Official Site: http://www.cafefrance.net/





4 comments:

  1. Truly amazing food at Cafe France. I got to visit their branch at The Peak last week and truly enjoyed dining there!

    Hope you can read my blog - http://davaofoodguide.blogspot.com/2012/09/cafe-france-not-your-average-cafe.html

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their Seafood Marinara. I like dining at their JP Rizal branch, as the ambiance is very homey and relaxing. Haven't tried dining at their The Peak branch though. =)

    http://sugarfoodie.blogspot.com/search/label/Cafe%20France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and comment cobloggers!! I love your blogs since its about food food food! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. you better take me here megami-chan :)
    sa december :D

    ReplyDelete