Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My First Set of Video Editing Works


The main videos I used are from the SS501 Solo Collection Drama MV. Its a top of the line 20- minute music video by my favorite KPop group, SS501. It's a drama styled music video, wherein five songs from the each five members are featured.


I edited these videos so that each member can have their own MV, or FV (fan video), as I call it wherein the fans like me can focus on each of their solo songs. Also, the scenes from the teaser of each music video were not seen in the actual Drama styled MV, so I decided to incorporate the teaser and the Drama MV in my fan made videos. I actually did this last 2010 and I think after this, I haven't really created any other videos. 




My Videos




Kim Hyun Joong - PLEASE BE NICE TO ME MV


The first video I ever made was Park Jung Min's - ONLY ME
This song was not included in the Drama MV since this song can only be found in their SS501 Tawain Special Hits Album but I really loved this song so much thus, I made an MV of it using the scenes in the SS501 Drama MV.



Kim Kyu Jong - WUSS UP 

Kim Hyung Joon (baby) - HEY G


This one's a little rough since HJB has only a few scenes on the Drama MV so I used A Song Calling for You and Ur Man MV's too.



Hope you like it. Thanks to Blondie for the picture!

2 comments: